Rent a house of PeelrandWonen
• Download this brochure in PDF
This brochure informs you briefly about how we offer our rental properties. We manage and rent 600 houses of all types and price ranges in Boekel and Venhorst.
To be eligible for a rental of PeelrandWonen, a subscription is necessary. For registration there are a number of conditions.
The person who wishes to enroll:
- is 18 years or older at the time of enrollment;
- is in possession of a valid identification card or residence permit;
- have a permanent home or accommodation.
You can subscribe preferrable through our registration form. Registration will start as soon as the fully completed registration form is submitted to us (digital or in paper) and the registration of € 25.00, is paid in full.
The registration form can be returned during our opening hours: from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00, noon by appointment. Friday afternoon we are closed.
From the date that the registration is paid, the registration points are awarded. Entry points are given for:
- Duration: subscription earns you a point every month, with a maximum of 36 points.
- Age: the higher your age, the more points you get.
The allocation of age points is as follows:
From 18 to 21 years : 1 point
From 21 to 24 years : 2 points
From 24 to 27 years : 3 points
From 27 to 30 years : 4 points
From 30 to 40 years : 5 points
From 40 to 55 years : 6 points
From 55 to 60 years : 7 points
From 60 to 65 years : 8 points
65 years: 9 points + 1 point for each year that a person is over 65 years. For example: If your age is 70 years, you earn a total of 14 age points.
Explanation: category 65 years = 9 points + each year above the age of 65 earns you 1 point extra. So 65 – 70 = 5, which results to a total of 9 + 5 = 14 age points.
- Transition: Transitions between homes will be stimulated in some cases.
We advertise our vacant homes on our website and in the "Weekblad Boekel & Venhorst". This paper distributes from house to house on Wednesday for the inhabitants of the municipality Boekel. Preferrable you react via our website. A second possibility is te respond to the advertised property via a response note on the bottom of the ad. This voucher can be returned to us within the time period specified on the voucher.
The advertised houses are allocated according to established guidelines. At the allocation we will look at the following conditions:
- The response note must be clear, complete, and submitted on time;
- The registration must match the criteria that are specified in the advertisement;
- Which reaction has the most entry points at that moment;
- When there is an case of transitions between homes, the state of the home has to be in good condition, also, there can’t be a rent debt.
- In exceptional cases we can deviate from these conditions.
Note: Changes to conditions housing allocation
We ask to add your response note a copy of your income statement a form "Verklaring geregistreerd inkomen" from the Belastingdienst. Also you need a income statement from your partner or any co-occupant (except in-living children).
- If we don’t have this form, we can’t process your response note for the relevant house. Belastingdienst telephone 0800-05 43. (Hold your BSN) or https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/wcm/connect/nl/werk-en-inkomen/content/hoe-kom-ik-aan-een-inkomensverklaring
- PeelrandWonen is as a social enterprise responsible for housing of persons/families in a suitable home. A suitable home is a house that fits within the situation of the person in search of a house. PeelrandWonen is dealing more and more with divorced families who enroll as house hunters. To offer these families a responsible and suitable accommodation PeelrandWonen has to be informed of their family situation. We ask each separate house hunter, who take care of their children, to hand over official documents of the visitation at our office.
Shortage of waiting time:
This privilege can be granted in exceptional cases. Request for a shorter waiting list can only be requested in writing to us.
Specific types of housing, of course, apply only to the target group. Examples are seniors (minimum 55 years) with an indication for sheltered accommodation, or home care and young people with mental and/or physical disabilities.
The government can force PeelrandWonen (in search of an accommodation) to offer a house.This category includes people from shelters and refugees from asylums. Housing for these groups will not be advertised.
A request for housing exchange may be submitted in writing. Here, the appropriate criteria are tested. The concerning houses must be under management from PeelrandWonen.
Refusal of a home:
In case you apply to a house of your choice, and you refuse a suitable home without good reason, you get 10 penalties. These are credited after 10 months. In a second refusal, your subscription expires.
The expiration of your subscription:
In the following cases, your subscription will expire:
- When you have accepted a house from us and the lease has been signed on your written request.
- If your personal information appears to be inconsistent with your identification.
- If you have refused a suitable house twice without a suitable reason.
- On written request.
If you disagree with an allocation, or the number of registration points awarded or penalties, you can submit your views to us in writing. You will receive a written response from our director.When you don’t agree with the decision of the director you may appeal to the Regional Arbitration Board. This Regional Arbitration Board gives a binding recommendation after the parties have been heard. The entire procedure can be found extensively on our website.
Rutger van Herpen Street 35
5427 AD Boekel
PO Box 14
5427 ZG Boekel
telephone 0492 32 44 05